. Obtaining and growing a personal knowledge of our full line of building material products
· Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships
· Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business.
· a strong commitment to customer satisfaction for the architects, general contractors, dealers, and masons who utilize our products.
· Educating customers on our products through presentations and providing them with marketing materials (samples, pricing)
· Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
· Work with Dealer representatives to schedule weekly calls at either dealer and/or end-user locations and ensure prompt follow-up and response to any specific customer needs.
· Bachelor’s degree in business related field strongly preferred.
· 1-2 years of sales experience in UAE
. Sales experience, preferably in the construction /Aluminum/ Building Material industry
. Language: English
. Location: Dubai-UAE
2000 to 3500
Al Namariq Building Materials